Our WONDERS! ッ

Monday, September 10, 2012

Exploring Yexel's Toy Museum 乂⍲‿⍲乂

Around 2 weeks ago as I was watching a local midday
newscast called Balitanghali, they featured
a toy museum owned by a young-at-heart and younger
in person heartthrob Yexel Sebastian.
I was amazed when I saw the moving head
of the giant Optimus Prime! ヅ
I told myself we have to go there and
see the museum for ourselves! ヅ

BEWARE: PHOTO OVERLOAD!

Well, who else should go with me? But my
personal driver, bodyguard, walking GPS,
financier and my ever supportive beau! hehehe!
Thanks too to his always trusty Wonder Bike! ヅ
I regret that I didn't take video of the moving Optimus Prime.
(Hmmppp!!! We should really go back there.)
So here we are!
Sam Witwicky and Carly Spencer of
"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" lead cast! ◠‿◠

Robby meeting one of his favorite childhood
shows - "The Simpsons"! ◠‿◠
 
Mine is Dragon Ball manga series.
Copying one of Goku's fighting poses. ^◡^
Robby checking out Dragon Ball collection.
"Slam Dunk" manga series.
Remembering my high school days,
I used to collect Slam Dunk cards,
wanted to go home early from school just to
watch the show, went gaga over Rukawa's
handsomeness (actually until now! hahaha)
and being amused by Sakuragi's hilarious antics. 
The sexy Fujiko of Lupin III.
Lupin III and I!
Look, my baby! Lupin was not pleased with
what you're doing on Fujiko! LOL! ^◡^
I know...I'm curvier than Fujiko. (dreaming! hehehe)
Robby is also addicted to Naruto manga series.
Astro Boy and Astro Girl! ^◡^
 
One Piece manga series.
Yummy mushroom! (>‿◠)✌
I used to play Street Fighter video game when I
was younger. I miss them especially Chun-Li.
Skull gal!
Does Robby look like Hell Boy? hahaha!!!
Captain America borrowed our Shield Bag.
We're incredible!
Bleeh!!! I got "The Ring"! 
Star Wars room.
"The Predator"
The "Terminator" with my skeleton connector ring.
Let's sing it!
♪♫♬ "Oh Mickey, you're so fine...
You're so fine, you blow my mind,
hey Mickey, hey Mickey!"♪♫♬
 They don't have Ghost Rider memorabilia yet
so here are some bike shots for you...
We got to meet Yexel - the owner!
He's so accommodating and really good-looking! Yay!
The facade.
The renovation of the museum is ongoing and there
are still lots of toys and statues waiting to be displayed.
We'd love to go back once it's completed.
I'm so excited!

More photos on our Facebook page.

Location: 52 SAMPAGUITA RD,
PILAR VILLAGE
Las Piñas City
Entrance Fee: Php 300.00/person
Operating Hours: 2-8PM


Where have you been to this weekend
lovely people?


Shirt: SM GTW Department
Leggings: Thrifted
Sneakers: Thrifted
Sling Bag: Thrifted
Skeleton Connector Ring: Eastwood Bazaar



~~~> wreY ^_*




28 comments:

  1. Wow ... seems like a lot of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome shots, seems like a must visit and fun place! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much ung entrance ....di mo sinabi at saan sya makkita :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sowee, nakalimutan ko! hehehe
      Ayan! Updated na! ;)

      Delete
  4. Fun place! I want to go there too! Thanks for sharing Wrey and Robby :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photos, seems like you guys had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice shots:)looking cool,enjoy life and stay happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow looks like a fun time. Thanks for your comment. Gisele? No one has ever told me that, but it's a nice complement. Thank you :)
    MemoriesOfTimesPast

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty awesome that this one guy collected all of these things and lets you interact with them so closely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ay makita kio na to sa tv want ko makapunta dyan fan ako ng anime at marvel kaya enjoy dyan astig

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wrey and Rob...why are you like this? Why do you keep your followers jealous? Why so mean?

    Ohhh, I am freaking envious! I am an anime character that became a human. I just don't know how to be back in my real world. Geez!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Be cool Key!
      We'll be the one to accompany you to the toy museum once you visit Manila! ^◡^

      Delete
  11. Ansaya naman, gusto ko rin puntahan! Di ko lang alam kung san ang Las Pinas, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like such a fun museum! I wanna go! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm following now and would love it if you followed back!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice shoot sist :) n tq has visit my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very informative post. Thanks for taking the time to share your view with us.

    Regards,
    Ray Grimm

    ReplyDelete
  15. wrey, the other day we watched the captain america movie, & guess who i thought of?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, really great post ;) I like it! its great ;O)))))) i found your blog & and it´s very goooooooood. i follow you, if you like my blog & my style from germany. follow me back. big kisses from germany / Berlin ;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Waah! kakainggit!!! gusto ko din mapuntahan yan. Astig yung Optimus prime :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I visited a toy's museum in Penang,Malaysia as well, it was so cool!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome collections! im sure matutuwa dito ang nephew ko and maybe mainspire din xa magcollect at ingatan lahat ng toys niya hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ganda sana pumunta kaso di ko alam kung saan ang Las Piñas :( I'm from Mandaluyong

    ReplyDelete
  21. @June: may google maps at google earth naman...
    ^◡^

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your toy it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at Formal Dresses
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are
    beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...