Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Appealing Versatility Of A Winter Jacket! ^◡^


A winter jacket is an absolute must for many people
and since the winter season is, in fact,
only a few months away, it is a wise decision to
begin your winter jacket search right now.


This is especially the case for those that live in an area
that boasts unpredictable weather as the
cold weather can appear overnight. 
Finding an assortment of men’s jackets to suit
both your needs and your wants is imperative.
In order to source a suitable style,
you should begin by asking yourself 
where and when you intend to wear your jacket. 

Gilets, windcheaters and ski jackets are a
good option for those that love the outdoors.
Whether you intend to hit the slopes, play a spot of golf or
walk deep into the mountains,
an all around weather-proof jacket is a great choice.

Other styles to consider include the likes of trench coats,
denim jackets, raincoats, ultra-padded jackets,
fur-lined numbers and smart hooded coats.
Investing in a contemporary shade such as a bold colour
is a good option for those that require
a jacket to match everything. Pastel colours are proving
to be a big hit this season; they are,
however, more suited to the summer months and a
darker hue may be more appropriate
for the cooler season which lies before us. 

With the Olympics only just drifting over
the summer horizon, the sportswear trend is
still proving to be at the forefront of fashion.
Key pieces include the likes of lightweight jackets
and athletic-looking casuals.

Trainers, hoodies, sweatshirts and polo shirts
have long been part of the everyday
male’s casual collection, with the lightweight jacket
appearing at the heart of this trend.

This is possibly one of the most versatile
and useful pieces you will ever own.
The best thing about this style is
the fact that it can be worn all-year round.
Whether you invest in a lightweight windcheater or a
waterproof jacket, both styles can be worn all year round.
They provide both easy and accessible style in an instance.
Those that choose to invest in such a jacket can choose to
wear such a style to a variety of occasions,
regardless of the event.
Combine with simple classics including jeans,
chinos and tailored shorts.

This style has demonstrated a definite staying power over
the past year and is still going strong
for autumn and winter.
Bold and nautical colours appear to be
the hues of the season,
which include the likes of both blues and reds. 

All photos from VERY site.


Thank you for reading! ^◡^





Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.


~~~> wRey ^_*



69 comments:

  1. The military camouflage jacket looks so cool. Growing up in a cold climate, I really love having jackets as it gives you lot of chances to mix and much clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The military jacket is my favorite among them. ヅ

      Delete
    2. I sure wish the cold weather climate as being based in Manila now just means I won't need jackets year round.

      Delete
    3. Wait until December or January and go to Baguio or Tagaytay to feel the very cold weather Franc. hehehe! ヅ

      Delete
    4. I like the military jacket the most.Next would have to be G-Star Blouson Jacket. :)

      Delete
  2. Great jackets!Want something of that for my husband)
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lidia! You can place an order right away. Just visit the links. ヅ

      Delete
  3. I think that the best way to go out with your bike in winter is the traditional one which is the leather jacket. It is just simple and it looks neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right Patrick. Leather with fur lining inside is the best partner. ヅ

      Delete
  4. Taray Sponsored post....


    I wish i can have those sponsored post lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! ヅ

      You'll have you're right time Meowfie, just wait for it. ヅ

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes, they are! Which one is your fave dear? ヅ

      Delete
  6. I love the jackets! So fashionable. I prefer those windbreakers too that are waterproof. I Only have a few jackets, just basic whites and dark blue / black so I can easily match it with any outfit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waterproof jackets are good alternatives for umbrellas especially for people like me who's lazy to bring one. hehehe! ヅ

      Delete
  7. I like the trench coat best. It lends a dignified character to its wearer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Styles are cool. But I think, won't be suitable to use it here in the Philippines. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, in our line of work, it's very suitable Ron. ヅ

      Delete
  9. It really depends on how the person wanted to be comfortable in terms of style and fit. My hubby is kinda picky so I always let him choose what he likes instead of buying something that he won't even wear. They are really nice though and I see a lot of designs that I like for my hubby... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right Kaye, there are various styles to choose from. ヅ

      Delete
  10. i want yung nasa lat :) muhang mahal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! mukhang mahal pero apordabol pala! ヅ

      Delete
  11. I love jackets. Whenever I can, its always part of my retail therapy. I love those thick ones and trench coats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Ms. Ness, I'm warm-blooded so I bring thick jacket at work which has a very cold environment. ヅ

      Delete
  12. I could see rocking a trench coat. Make me look badass lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the camouflage jacket all time favourite design and prints! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. the black blazer jacket is my fav. I agree, jacket is the perfect way to spruce up the winter look. good selection :)

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would prefer to have a pretty green lenon jacket and yup Army Camouflage is also cool one....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Army Camouflage is an all-time favorite! ヅ

      Delete
  16. I love the G-Star Trench Coat. ^_^ Nice read.

    ReplyDelete
  17. cool jackets for men. i never thought men have that many choices in clothes. most men just wear one or two jackets everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right Fifi, they're just like us, women! LOL! ヅ

      Delete
  18. that was really a stylish winter jacket, makes any man a hunk

    ReplyDelete
  19. my bf likes winter jacket since he travel all the time.. i love the trench coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then perhaps you can buy another jacket for him Ms. Airra! ヅ

      Delete
  20. Love the G star blouson jacket :)

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too, can be worn as casual blazer. ヅ

      Delete
  21. Everything Military is great for fall so thats a no brainer but I also really like the Lennon Jacket :)

    P.S Would you like to follow each other?

    ~Ping

    http://withinthesun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Military jacket + Fall = perfect combination! ^◡^

      Delete
    2. Following you guys, Follow me back?? :)

      ~Ping
      http://withinthesun.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  22. So many to choose from. I'll bet my hubby would want to have one of these jackets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. gusto ko ung lennon jacket angas ee

    ReplyDelete
  24. Winter jackets are not suitable for our weather here in Davao. But if I have to choose one, I like the khaki trench coat. Looks very sexy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love jackets! Hopefully there's a skull jacket - perfect for you Wrey :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want the first one. I could use it to keep me warm in the mountains. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Cris, it's perfect for mountain climbing! ^◡^

      Delete
  27. Nice jacket, the last one is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. these are cool jackets, just what i need when i'm riding my bike... lightweight and waterproof. thanks. Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice stuff of jackets you have, i really love all kind of jackets. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...