Our WONDERS! ッ

Sunday, September 2, 2012

What's NEW? Skull Sandals! ☠

My friend Tracy 1st showed me these lovely sandals
at the office last week.
She said they're on sale and she remembered
me right away after seeing the skulls. Sweet!
(My friends told me that every time they see
skull-themed items they immediately think of me!
I'm now a famous skull lover! hahaha!)

 So yesterday, I asked Robby to accompany
me to one of their branches in Market! Market! Mall.
Unfortunately, they didn't have it in stock anymore.
I asked the saleslady to check with their
other branches. There were only 2 pairs left,
1 pair in SM Lipa, Batangas and the other pair
in SM Southmall. I requested her to reserve
1 pair for me.
We headed to Southmall on Robby's motorcycle
and traveled for 30mins.
Robby just came from his graveyard shift and
I knew he was dog-tired and wanted to sleep
but he still accompanied me to my
"skull sandals pursuit."
Thank you for your patience baby.
Thank you for being supportive of me.
Thank you again for another stunning
birthday gift.
And thank you to the always reliable "Wonder Bike",
he can bring us to places without any fuss.
 And here they are!
 Studs, chains and skulls in one sandals?
SO FAB!!!
Do you like them?


Happy Monday everyone! ☜(*▽*)☞



~~~> wReY ^_*

33 comments:

  1. Mahilig ka talaga sa skull :) Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hindi naman masyadong obvious! hehehe! ^◡^

      Delete
  2. Wow, those sandals are so YOU!!! :D Even if we only know each other online, I can somehow remember you and your blog when I see skull-printed shirt, leggings and shoes too. Anyway, your boyf's really sweet! More power to you both~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back to our blog Sumi! ^◡^
      Thank you for your remembrance, that's a compliment! ^◡^

      Delete
  3. Cool shoes :-).

    Have a nice day!

    xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool nmn ,.,,, ang hilig mo tlga sa skull...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!...ill post something if I found some cool skulls online too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, this is so pretty and cool sandals! Congrats wrey :) Even for me too... skulls remind u quite these days!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet!! Love em hun :)
    Thnx for stopping by my blog <3 I'm leaving my links for you to follow, help me by leaving your links on my blog, makes it so much easier
    Kisses
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Google Plus
    LookBook
    Waiting to hear from you :)
    xo
    Ruhie
    The Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ang cool ng sandals, talagang so fab, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. they look great, cant wait to see you wearing them

    keep in touch girl. Do visit my blog sometime, wud love to hear ure feedback: http://styledestino.blogspot.com/


    Regards
    SJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. ang cool nmn t;aga kasi ng skulls ee

    ReplyDelete
  11. wrey, they are perfect for you! i hope your robby got some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have a lovely blog...if you want we can follow each other!!!!!!! http://comeduegoccedacqua.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey hun :) Thnx for leavin ur comments by my blog!!<3 Followin u now on all those places..

    n about the links its easy :)
    Below is an example to get a link of word ESSAY
    essay

    so u know replace the link with your link and word essay with any word you wish like ur blogs address and name combi etc..You have any doubt,let me know.. ^_^
    Kisses
    Ruhie
    The Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmm... I was just curious, anung meron sa mga skulls at peyborit na peyborit mo sila :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hindi ko rin alam eh! hehehe...
      I think I find them uber cool! ^◡^

      Delete
  15. Yay! Skull sandals from so fab? LOVE ♥ by the way, just followed you! Hope you'll hit me back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. naku wag mo muna gamitin yan habang flood season hehe jk

    ReplyDelete
  17. those are really awesome! cute ng skulls!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect sandales, I want them :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oo... I am not usually a big fan of sandals (generally go for flip flops) but these are awesome!! Skull sandals - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg those skull sandals are absolutely amazing love them!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want these soo bad cant find them anywhere online :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they're phase out already but you can check with So Fab as well. ヅ

      Delete
  22. Want these sandals so bad cant find them online :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...