Our WONDERS! ッ

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Finally...Our Military Bobber...

Hello there our dear followers and readers...
As always, I wasn't able to post a lot about motorcycles
since I've been very busy these past few months.
I guess you guys already know what it's all about..hehehe!

We have finally finished Chopper bike!!!
This will be it's final form...
Now it's been transformed into a military bobber!!!
This was exactly how I envisioned it
couple of years ago.
Got the inspiration from my

Military green sheet metal,
stainless steel allen head fasteners
that pop out from the black engine
and blacked out frame and wheels,
a few chrome pieces to provide the bling.
Also, me and my dad finished the
much awaited piece on the bike
The Home-made Springer Fork!
Not just an ordinary springer fork but
an Indian Larry-inspired Chain Springer!!!
Indian Larry is one of the best bike builders of all time.
(I'll make a post about him later so stay tuned.)
I had these spikes chromed so they pop out as well...
Wrey likes skulls and spikes so the bike wouldn't be
complete without skulls decals and nuts which
resemble spikes on the springer.
(KAMIGAWA Custom Motorcycles - that's our
family's custom motorcycle business. hehe!)
Oh yeah, the butterfly knife hand shifter !!!
Notice the plastic wrap on the
newly chromed springs? hehehe!
I wanted to keep it simple as possible,
to be true to the bobber style of the past...
Wrey loves it
so it's mission accomplish!!!
Whats next?!
Well I was thinking of joining some bike shows
to showcase our fabrication skills. hahaha!
Or just to see people's reaction on the bike.
What do you guys think of Chopper bike now???
(You can compare its old look on our HEADER PHOTO)
Have we done a good job???

We encourage you bikers to drop your comments,
we'd love to know your thoughts about
our military bobber.

Thank you for reading!!!


R0bby!!!

58 comments:

  1. Belle machine , fourche très sympa ...Continuez de propager le style "old school" c'est le plus intemporel!! Félicitation !.....Vive Apalite, Angeles, St Fernando...et les Philipines!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. English Translation: "Beautiful machine, fork very friendly ... continue to spread the style "old school" is the more timeless! Congratulations! ..... Deep Apalite, Angeles, St Fernando ... and the Phillipines!"

      Thank you so much for paying a visit! It's good to know that you like it! ヅ

      Delete
  2. HELL YEAH!!! NICE!!! KILLERS MAXINA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never ride a motorcycle ye,I guess I will be excited and scared at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's normal for first-timers Ms. Tess so try it now then please tell us about your experience. ヅ

      Delete
  4. hi robby
    that’s really nice lil bobber/chopper

    where did u get the frame from?
    u built it??
    ;)

    take care
    and good luck with the next projects!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sake Racer!
      Thanks for the visit.

      I will ask Robby to reply to you but yes he and his father built the frame themselves. ヅ

      Delete
  5. nice.luks like kinda ghost rider's bike....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, that's amazing.. cooool!! i always thinking to give try to big moto.. hehe.. btw, about the info in my blog.. thanks, i got new info.. hehe.. btw, sure we can follow each other.. i just followed you..

    kuti
    www.ishootstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This ride is way too cool. Looks tough and hardcore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Robby!!! It's tough to start from scratch with no more than a vision and your own skills and see a project come to life. Way to stick with it! Is it the bike you could see in your mind when you started? The springer fork looks great! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! It was all worth it!
      Yeah, it's exactly what I wanted it to be. I can stare at it for hours on end and still couldn't believe it's right in front of me.
      Time to ride it!!!

      Delete
  9. Really cool motorcycle! And much cooler accessories you have..I love the skull cuff a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Fist time to see one like this. Very unique and orignal.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a bike aficionado, but I must say that that chopper bike really caught my eye. I can imagine heads turn if someone drives that on the highway :). You should definitely join bike shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pepper! You guessed it right - it's a head-turner! ヅ

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thank you Whiskey! That's an awesome compliment! ヅ

      Delete
  13. Yeaaaah !! So rock ^^

    New post - Kisses ♥
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's damn SEXY!

    Anyhoo, regarding the social media buttons, I'll be doing a tutorial latest Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie! Looking forward to your tutorial! ヅ

      Delete
  15. Nice! :) btw I followed your blog. Hope you can drop by mine and maybe get a follow back? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Naks! Ang astig naman. Ako basta pwedeng tumakbo ung motor masaya na ako. lels!

    ReplyDelete
  17. belated happy halloween for the both of you :)

    and wow, super astig naman nyang military motorbike nyo. two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belated happy Halloween to you too Fiel! ヅ

      Thanks! ヅ

      Delete
  18. Amazing blog! I'm following and I hope you can follow me back :)


    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG !! Perfect :)

    New post - Kisses ♥
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bonjour de la FRANCE,toujours plaisir de vous rendre visite,
    Amitiés
    Jean-Luc
    ShadowRidersFrance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TRANSLATION: "Hello from FRANCE,always pleasure to visit you,
      friendships
      Jean-Luc
      ShadowRidersFrance"

      THANK YOU FOR THE VISIT JEAN-LUC! ヅ

      Delete
  21. Replies
    1. Oo naman, magpaalam ka lang ng maayos...ヅ

      Delete
  22. It is perfect, beautiful result !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi sis! I'm back :) Just added you to my circles :)
    Here's mine: https://plus.google.com/111079563282982970084/posts

    Next time na yung iba, hehe. Tutulog na muna ako :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kumusta Robby and Wrey!

    This is awesome, I love it too! It's a real beauty, that must have been a lot of hard work for you. I'd love to see more of the process and machining/lathing/fabrication work if you have more photos to post. Always of interest to me. Outstanding job!

    I finally got that post up on my blog with a surprise for both of you from our trip to New York City, which I promised you many months ago (like way back in August). Sorry for the delay, just been busy with work and not blogging enough. You will find it in my latest post about New York City; you just have to read a bit and you'll find a little something there you might find interesting :-)

    Amping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Buzz! We've read! Cool chopper! ヅ

      Delete
  25. Nice bike! :)

    Ang galing that you made that with your dad!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...