Leopard print - one of my long time addictions,
oh, not really, just a 2-year old addiction! hehehe!
I first found the leopard leggings last month
but wasn't able to wear it right away
due to heavy rains. ☹
Then I had another trip to a different thrift store
the next week and got hold of this cute cat shirt.
They're destined for each other,
aren't they? hahaha! ヅ
Striking a "tummy-ache" pose! <(^,^)>
A "growling" pose with Mhine the
"photobombing cat." ヅ
Did you know that I love TRIVIAS?
Now, you know! hahaha! ヅ
Talking about trivias let me tell you some
facts about leopards:
1. The leopard's spots or rosettes are circular in East Africa but are squarer in southern Africa and their spots are larger in the Asian leopards. Each leopard's spots are unique, similar to human fingerprints.
2. Leopards are solitary creatures that hunt mainly at night.
3. The leopard has a massive skull that facilitates powerful jaw muscles.
4. Leopards often rest on tree branches and drag their kills up trees.
5. A female leopard on heat attracts males by the smell of her urine.
Leopards like any other creature are very interesting!
Enjoy your Sunday wonderful people! 乂⍲‿⍲乂
Skull Sunnies: Mint
Claw Earring and Ring: Jekaloja Bling
Skeleton Connector Ring: Girl Shoppe
Shirt: Thrifted at Php80.00 (1.92 USD)
Leggings: Thrifted at Php120.00 (2.88 USD)
Skull Studded Sandals: So! Fab
~~~> wReY ^_*