Our WONDERS! ッ

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ravishing Rhian Ramos 乂⍲‿⍲乂

I had a lovely opportunity to meet the
stunning Rhian Ramos in person at her
birthday celebration organized
by her loyal fans last Sunday.
Rhian is one of the most popular
actresses in the Philippines.
She's also a singer, host and a commercial model.

Since not everyday you get to encounter a
famous celebrity then might as well ask for
a fan sign which I did and she gamely
wrote it herself. Yehey! ヅ
That's the proof! (¬‿¬) 
Here's how we welcomed her.
Check out how she dealt with an
epic fail amazing birthday confetti! hahaha!!! ヅ
Here she was interviewed by a local news crew.
She said she's just very thankful to her fans who
have stayed with her through ups and downs.
Posing (as cross-eyed gal! hehehe) with the
yummy cakes as sweet as her personality.

I read on magazines and heard from people
that she's a very witty, friendly, down-to-earth
person, kind and loving celebrity to her fans.
They're absolutely right!
I witnessed those traits that night.
She's simple, unpretentious and bubbly lady.
She even know the names of her loyal followers
whom she treats as her friends. ♡
I got star-stuck, I was almost tongue-tied
when asked about my birthday wishes for her
but she still listened attentively
and H-U-G-G-E-D me! ♡ 
You must check this out!!!
She called my name before opening my
gift to her! aw!!! ♡ 
I gave her an Apple laptop mirror! (¬‿¬)
 As a HUGE thank you,
Rhian composed a song for her fans
which she penned herself.
Did I mention she's a rapper too?

Watch the music video she starred and tell me
if she's not thoughtful and talented person!
You have to wait for the outtakes of the video-
she's so hilarious!!!

She's the first celebrity I know who
wrote a song about and for her fans! ◠◡◠

Here's the lyrics (from Rhian's twitter account):

♪♫♩♬ I Luh My Fans ♪♫♩♬

This one is for the Cyberhians and the Rhiannatics'
Cause when they give me love,
I just gotta give it back
So don't stop that love.
I love you all. uh, yeah, ey,c'mo--Awww, awww, c'mon!

Let me tell you all a story 'bout love and support'
Bout the only audience to whom I report [Who?]
I'm talking 'bout my fans,
Dont act like you dont know
They be drivin' down to provinces
to watch my mall shows.

They be wavin' up my banner in Party P.
They be watchin' all my soap operas on TV.
They be writin' me songs, They be cookin' me food
Yeah, They stand up for me so don't you get rude homie.

Pull me up when I drown [Yeah, sing it Rhian]
Turn my whole world around [Yeah, what she said]
Raise me up from the ground [I totally agree]
When I'm drowning, They save me
They raise me up, Never let me down.

Now I'm not done yet
you should see them all on Twitter
Yeah they tweet so hard they're the laptop killaz
They tweet me @whianwamos,
Them's their tactics
So I stay in touch with Cyberhians and Rhiannatics
They greet my sister too when it's her birthday
But who needs an occasion?
They tweet my parents err-day [Why are you so mad?]
Boy do I look mad?
They're the best fans anyone has ever had, playa.

Pull me up when I drown
[Brrarrbrr, I'm drowning, Save me]
Turn my whole world around [Turn around]
Raise me up from the ground [I'm clawing out]
When I'm drowning, They save me
They raise me up, Never let me down.

Sure I'm not all that and maybe I can't dance
But in their eyes I'm awesome,
Nothing stops my fans.
I don't care who you is,
I don't care what you do
But if you ain't me,
No way that they be lovin' you.

Fo shizzle my nizzle, I got lizzle for my fizzles
Don't ask again, Yeah, Shut your mouthizzle
Get outta my face,
You better have learned your lesson
You better know now that mine
ain't fans you can question,dawg.

Pull me up when I drown [Deep Breath]
Turn my whole world around [Around like a U-turn]
Raise me up from the ground
When I'm drowning, They save me
They raise me up, Never let me down. word.



I love the message and the song itself,
how about you?


Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: BNY
Wedge Sneakers: Shoe Goddess
 Photo taken at home.


BIG THANKS
to Rachel of Cyberhians for the invitation.
I had so much fun! ☜(˚▽˚)☞





~~~> wReY ^_*

132 comments:

  1. she even posted it on here facebook account dun ko nakita .. sobrang lucky mo i am huge fan of her too

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's really one of the prettiest actress around. I'm glad she remains down to earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's more than a pretty face! She's a talented artist! ヅ

      Delete
    2. It must have been really exciting being personally greeted by Rhian.

      Delete
  3. She's indeed very pretty! And so so sweet to compose a song for her fans! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, kakatuwa naman yang birthday bash nyo kay Rhian :) she's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to her. :) She's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wrey, i'm glad you had a good time meeting her, & she was just as you expected! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teddi! I'm very happy I finally met her in person! ヅ

      Delete
  7. my my my my Rhian one of our most beautiful actresses i envy you having that autograph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have a chance to meet her one day, I assure you Mecoy! hehehe! ヅ

      Delete
  8. I bet you had an amazing time at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely blog! Love all your pics! How'd you like to follow each other?

    Love ,Nyt
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's so cute! I'm following you now, I hope you'll follow back!
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    ReplyDelete
  11. HEY!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog - as promised I've followed your blog - hope you can return! :)
    Love Grace X
    http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace! Just returned the love! ヅ

      Delete
  12. Your blog is a great resource! Thanks for stopping by mine. Have followed on blogger and will head over to blog lovin and GFC.

    Love the quotes at the bottom, and I really love your style!

    xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for dropping by Lynn! Glad you love the quotes. ヅ

      Followed you back too! ヅ

      Delete
  13. I love it. You have great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other?
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linde!
      We'd love to follow each other! ヅ

      Delete
  14. great blog dear!

    would you like to follow each other? :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. So nice post and blog. Great.

    http://fashiondenis.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. interesting blog :)

    Connect:

    Website: www.fashiondesignsblog.wordpress.com
    Blog: http://agro-turisme-fishpond.blogspot.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/JournalistOnDuty
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/utomosetyo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:) Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! We would love to follow each other...ヅ

      Delete
  18. Ang swerte mo! AS usual she's beautiful and hot!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an experience! She looks really lovely and as you said, now we know she's a nice person as well :) Ikaw na ang may friend na celebrity! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super nice talaga! Hindi pa kami masyadong fwends! hehehehe

      Delete
  20. Ang ganda niya! At ang swerte mo! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo maganda talaga siya! Salamat! hehehe! ヅ

      Delete
  21. Mukha nga talaga siyang mabait in person, kasi yun talaga ang aura niya sa TV.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lucky rin ako since thrice ko ng nakita siya in person sa BF Paranaque. Indeed, she is gorgeous and a brave girl din.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talaga po? Sa BF Paranaue po ba siya nakatira? ヅ

      Delete
  23. You're one of a lucky girl, Rhian Ramos is an epitome of Beauty and Kindness of true a Filipina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sky! She's beautiful and really kind. ヅ

      Delete
  24. I used to like and admire her beauty when she started but not anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hala! Is this Rhian Ramos? She is so different from what I know about her. I love her video, nakakapagtaka...hangang now nka nganga prin ako...hahhahha...wala lng n'amaze lang ako sa kanya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! si Rhian Ramos talaga yan! Ang bait niya di po ba? ヅ

      Delete
  26. Great to see how much stars take time to thank their loyal fans. I'm pretty sure that it must have been a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love that video she made about her fans. Actually, I didn't know that she can also rap until i watched the mtv. You surely had a great time with Rhian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's really talented!
      Have you seen her Super Bass video? She also rapped there. ヅ

      Delete
  28. Hello, honey, followed back on lookbook :)
    Followed on blgolovin and pinterest, dont forget to follow back :P

    ReplyDelete
  29. Rhian has got to be one of the most promising celebrities in the Philippines. I'm happy that she gives so much value to her fans, as you yourself can attest to this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Alright, I must admit I like her, too. You're fortunate you saw her in person.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, so that's what the post is about. The title, "Ravishing Rhian Ramos", made me think she was going to be eaten or something. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  32. So lucky of you to be able to see and interact to an actress like Rhian Ramos. She's one of those beautiful faces in the industry =)

    ReplyDelete
  33. That was so sweet :) Lucky you! I do expect more blog post about her. She's super nice, noh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is! I hope I can see her again to blog more about her. ヅ

      Delete
  34. ang swerte mo naman po!! huhuh gusto ko din.

    ReplyDelete
  35. How sweet of Rhian to compose a song for her fans.. She's really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. just switched to another platform and already had my own domain. visit my newly-designed blog and hope you can still follow me.thank you!:)

    http://jenponix.com/

    see you,
    jenponix :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love Rhian Ramos! She just have this angelic face. I would love to see her in person too. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can see her too Ms. Ness! That's very possible! ヅ

      Delete
  38. she is really hot like a goddess, i hope i can see her someday.

    ReplyDelete
  39. thanks for stopping by my blog dear, just followed you via GFC, plz follow me as well :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  40. Thanks for visiting me! I'm your newest follower :) Happy weekend!!!

    Love,Nyt
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  41. Rhian indeed has a beautiful face. Lucky you to meet your favorite star.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I know the feeling of seeing your idol face to face and had the chance to talking to her.

    Congrats on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. So awesome that she wrote the sign!

    ReplyDelete
  44. She really looks nice and lovely on her birthday. I remember seeing her in person though I haven't had a chance to have a chat with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You try talking to her the next time you see her. She's approachable. ヅ

      Delete
  45. wow naman... now, how can I get that same fansign ei? lol

    ReplyDelete

  46. Amazing post!

    2 words.. LOVE IT!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. She looks prettier now compared to 3-5 years before. Luv the photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and she's still has that baby-face. ヅ

      Delete
  48. Rhian is such a beauty! She's really a funny girl. I was turned off when I heard and watched the issue about her and Mo but then, that's showbiz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's really lovely inside out. She may be controversial but that's just because she was linked to Mo (and thankfully she isn't anymore!). ヅ

      Delete
  49. OMG! You're lucky! She's super pretty pa. Jelly! ><

    ReplyDelete
  50. I must assumed you became a rhian ramos fan after..well I hope she continues to change for the better, after she is also human and she is also entitled to her own happiness. Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely guessed it Janese. I'm now a certified Rhian Ramos fan! LOL! ヅ

      Delete
  51. She's got talent:) and yes beautiful, too. Good to know she takes time to do things for her fans :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. She`s beautiful!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog and of course I`m following you!
    Hope you might follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  53. amazing beauty sometimes I mistaken her for Lovely Poe, its just me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe because they both have the same long curly hair. ヅ

      Delete
  54. totally watched all the videos dear! hanep tlg c rhian! i love her nah! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  55. maganda ba talaga siya,hehe....kung ma meet ko siya tanungin ko kung kumusta na sila ni DJ Mo..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo sobrang ganda niya.
      I don't think it's appropriate to ask her about Mo and I HATE DJ MO!!! hahaha!!! ヅ

      Delete
  56. i followed you, hope you will do the same. that girl is too beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  57. Beautiful pictures my dear! your blog is so lovely!:)
    we can follow each other if you want :)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...