Our WONDERS! ッ

Friday, January 11, 2013

Hand-made Skull Necklace ☠


Hiya wonderful people!
☠ Meet my newest skull baby courtesy
of one of my blogger friends - Trudy Holtz.
She first told me (here) that she's working on few
projects and she'd like to give something to me.
I thought it would just be a wish that wouldn't come
true because of costly shipping fee! LOL! ヅ
But Trudy surprised me!
 It came all the way from Rushland, Pennsylvania of
U.S.A. to the Philippines in priority mail! W☺W!
 She sent it with a lovely letter.
(you can click the photo to enlarge it)
 That's so sweet and thoughtful of you Trudy.
Once again, I appreciate your generosity
and thoughtfulness.
 Trudy made the skull herself out of polymer clay.
Very ingenious, right?
Go ahead check her blog here to see her
other works of arts and did I mention
she's a lover of thrifted stuff too?
 THANK YOU SO MUCH TRUDY!
One of the best gifts ever!
I ❤ it!

Have a fun Friday everyone!


P.S.

I just put up our my online store last week.
If you like the skull accessories I'm wearing
and some motorcycle-themed stuff
then you can check it out here.
Trust me they are very AFFORDABLE!
So please share it with your fashionable & biker friends.
(Unfortunately, I only ship within the Philippines) ☹



~~~> wReY ^_*

40 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet naman ni Trudy :)

    Astig yung skull necklace hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow kaw na talaga ang queen of skulls!

    best of luck sa business mo marekoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wrey, what an honor for you to get such a rock n roll, made to suit you letter, & skull baby, from trudy! congrats on opening your online store. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teddi! I'm so happy receiving such personalized gift! ^◡^

      Delete
  4. Ikaw na talaga. Sweet naman nung si Trudy. E kung maisip ko din kaya magpadala ng skull stuffs? Lol. Nice blog post again and congrats sa pag-open ng shop mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga, sweet niya talaga!
      Why not? magpadala ka rn sa akin! hehehe!

      Delete
  5. i have a skull necklace from some event that i attended. i wear it with my virgin mary necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool...love it! Ofcourse we can follow! Thank u for your comment on my blog! Following you from now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! We'll follow back! ^◡^

      Delete
  7. O gosh, I'm so silly! I went through your posts and meant to go "up" to follow, and forgot :) I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok dear! We'll follow back! ^◡^

      Delete
  8. Great job!Would you like to follow each other on gfc and fb? Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emillana! Of course we can! ^◡^

      Delete
  9. Very glad you enjoy it! Good luck with your store, and thank you for all the kind words.

    ~Trudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you once again Trudy!
      You're awesome! ^◡^

      Delete
  10. Aww.. It's so nice of Trudy to send you a gift, and something that you're so into pa.. skulls! :D Anyway, I can't deny but whenever I see skulls, I'm reminded of you~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back Sumi!
      That's good to know that I remind you of skulls! hehehe! ^◡^

      Delete
  11. that's really sweet! ang coolness ng necklace! perfect na perfect addition to your collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga Zai! Ang sweet talaga ni Trudy! ^◡^

      Delete
  12. That's so nice of her. I love building this type of relationship through blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right Aki! It's great to gain friends through blogging! ^◡^

      Delete
  13. Trudy is very sweet indeed. It's one cool present. So rockstar chick.So you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "So you" - I love that phrase Lizzie! ^◡^

      Delete
  14. Such a sweet gesture! Ang sarap ng feeling na makatanggap ng something from co-bloggers no? Super heart warming! Good luck to your online store :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right Jo. I feel special! Ang sweet niya talaga! ^◡^

      Delete
  15. You look real cool with your sunglasses and your necklace :) sweeet !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...