Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Catty Friday! (─‿‿─)

OFF TOPIC:

Time for a pet show darlings! ヅ

"I know I'm too cool, you don't have to mention it!"
...meow! 
"By the way, my name is Podium and the other kitty
is Mhine. We are the photo bombing cats of this
ailurophile blog. You've seen me here, here and here."
...meow!

 "We sleep almost 20 hours a day everyday
and those are the evidence of our vice.
Sloths typically beat us in that term but
we don't care, we are glued to our comfy bed.
And speaking of our soft mattress,
gotta hit the hay now! ヅ
Wish us sweet dreams everybody!"
...meow!


"Oh, one more thing.
Please do drop by Wrey's online store
'cause I'm the endorser you know!" ヅ
...meow!

13 comments:

  1. wow, cats))) aaa lovely, and dog of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fat cats are really adorable, and so is the dog of course! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ang mga laging extra sa photoshoot mo binigyan na ng break hahaha
    nakakatuwa ung first shot!
    enjoy sa sound trip ee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waah hong kyot ng mga pusa mo Wrey :) I'm a certified cat lover too *meow*

    Sana ganyan din kalinis ung pusa ko dito sa bahay. Masyado kc gala, halos di na umuuwi ng bahay kaya ayun ang dungis lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of the posts that my blogger friend makes featuring her British short hair felines, hahaha...

    There was a time when I didn't like cats 'cause I have always been a dog person. Old age though does something to you, now I can actually appreciate good looking cats, I even like their pics on pinterest, lol.

    Your cats look adorable btw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! Just found your blog, I'm now following you!
    Would love if you could check out my blog and follow me back :)
    xoxo

    Not a Fashion Affair

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol so cute xD my cats sleep like them too xD

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...