Our WONDERS! ッ

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Just Give Me A Reason...(¬‿¬)

Let's talk about music for a moment...

I've been listening to Pink's latest song everyday
for almost 3 weeks!
Yep, 3 weeks & counting! hahaha! ヅ
Go check the video yourself &
find out why I'm so hooked into it.
Be ready to sing your heart out. ヅ

"Just Give Me A Reason"
(feat. Nate Ruess)

Right from the start
You were a thief
You stole my heart
And I your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me
That weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them
Now you've been talking in your sleep oh oh
Things you never say to me oh oh
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love, our love

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

I'm sorry I don't understand
Where all of this is coming from
I thought that we were fine
(Oh we had everything)
Your head is running wild again
My dear we still have everythin'
And it's all in your mind
(Yeah but this is happenin')
You've been havin' real bad dreams oh oh
You used to lie so close to me oh oh
There's nothing more than empty sheets
Between our love, our love
Oh our love, our love

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
I never stopped
You're still written in the scars on my heart
You're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

Oh tear ducts and rust
I'll fix it for us
We're collecting dust
But our love's enough
You're holding it in
You're pouring a drink
No nothing is as bad as it seems
We'll come clean

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
That we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
That we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
Oh, we can learn to love again
Oh, we can learn to love again
Oh oh, that we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again



~~~> wReY ✯◡✯

13 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of Pink! Thanks tou you nalaman ko ang song at video na to, di kasi ako lagi nakaka nuod ng MTV at nakaka kinig ng radio. Ngayon ako naman mahoo-hook sa song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am a big fan... not that huge but I love the song. Promise, hindi nakaka-umay.. xesex82.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog
    fanned oxoxo
    fan back?x
    thekaybookinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that I've never heard of this song!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the MV.
    The come back of pink turn out to be a great success. While Xtina, another flop. I am so sad.
    By the way, i am also a blogger .Would you please join my site on blogspot? I will follow you as well.
    Thank you.
    http://4girlsinvogue.blogspot.com
    http://dreamwedding4me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment. :)
    I follow you - now it's you time !
    www.fashionworldstuff.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...