Our WONDERS! ッ

Monday, April 29, 2013

Birthday Boy (>‿♥)

♫♪♬♩♭ It is your birthday round the lay
Round the lay-oh-lay
Happy holiday
It is your happy birthday round the lay
Round the lay oh lay ♫♪♬♩♭


It's Robby's birthday today and I made him
the perfect ice cream cake ever! hahaha! ヅ
Thanks to Selecta Ice Cream & Graham crackers.
The easy-to-follow recipe found on the back
of the crackers' packaging was a big help and
made me a dessert expert instantly! LOL! (>‿◠)
Introducing my first ice cream cake with mango /chocolate
syrup as toppings and Robby just so loved it! ◠‿◠
And I splurged too that's why I gifted him an Iphone...
I gave him an Iphone-style Electric Shaver! hehehe...! (>‿◠)


Happy birthday to you my baby! 
I love you as always! mwah! (♥♥,)


~~~> wReY ✯◡✯



14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Robby! Ang bongga naman ng gift! I phone...style shaver! Cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your robby! that dessert looks super good. you did get him fantastic presents dear wrey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there, u've got a gr8 blog, want to follow eachother?? if so follow me and let me kno,i'll follow back for sure.. we could even follow eachother on facebook,lookbook,twitter and instagram.. i alwz follow back.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh happy birthday to him. :)
    So sweet and nice foodies! :)
    Enjoy more years!

    ★♡ Psy's New Song Gentleman (^_^) ♡★
    GENTLEMAN Song Beats Gangnam Style
    Are you addicted to the Saucy / Arrogant

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Graham... :P I often make the mango float :P

    followed you via GFC, hope you follow back as well ;)

    www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com
    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com
    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I used to make mango float until ice cream cake was invented! hahahaha! ヅ
      Sure! We'll follow back! ヅ

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...