Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thrifty Wrey! ◠‿◠

 Wazzup everyone?
The week is almost over and it's gonna be weekend again!
(Hooray for those who study/work from Mondays to Fridays)
However, before the "T.G.I.F.-moments" come
let's welcome Thursday first which
in my case is Thriftday! Yay!!!

I think everyday is thriftday for me! hahaha!
As I mentioned on one of my previous posts -
about 90% of my wardrobe are thrifted stuff.
I just couldn't resist them!
Not only they're very affordable but
most of them are one-of-a-kind finds! ^◡^
So you guess which of my outfit in this post is thrifted...^◡^ 
Blowing some kisses
 Channeling my inner Johnny Bravo. hahaha!!! 
Please excuse my bulging belly! 
It's been awhile since I've worn this skull ear cuff...
What attracts me to this shirt are its studs and fringe details!
And it's soft and very comfy too! ^◡^
 You guessed it right!
This shirt is thrifted which I got for only 1.21 USD.

Actually, the shirt, bi-colored pants and
gladiator sandals are all thrifted!hehehe! ^◡^

What about you?
Do you like thrifted stuff too? (>‿◠)


Round Tinted Sunnies: Fashionmoto Shop
Skull Ring: Fashionmoto Shop
Skull Bangle: Fashionmoto Shop



P.S.

If you're also into pre-loved items
then please check out our shop here.
I just uploaded new items and
these are some of them! ◠◡◠
Happy Shopping!!! ◠◡◠



~~~> wReY ✯◡✯

21 comments:

  1. I loved thrift stuff but unfortunately we don't have many thrift stores here in South Africa. Most of them are online and you never know what you're gonna get. I love anything with skulls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad. Maybe you start putting up your own thrift shop! ヅ

      Delete
  2. these sunnies are absolutely amazing!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love thrifted items yet I haven't tried to purchase any online.

    btw, love your third photo, you look so sexy in that :)

    from Myxilog with love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thanks Myx! ヅ

      Perhaps you may want to place an order thru us and we assure you you'll have the best first online shopping experience yet! ヅ

      Delete
  4. well gaganda naman talaga at ang edgy ng designs! aw na adik sa skull

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice earings, maybe i can recommend it to my wife :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. always hip at edgy ang mga designs ng outfit mo Wrey :)) nice pair of shades too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the sunnies and the skull ear cuff rock!!! Cool look. The tee was a steal. I used to have thrifted stuff but not anymore. I don´t know why :)

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mira! You should revive your thrift shopping! ヅ

      Delete
  8. wrey, i thought your whole outfit was thrifted, and i was right. ;) i think most of my wardrobe is too. your johnny bravo dance moves, are fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give you a virtual high-five Teddi! hahaha!!!
      I know you do love thrifted stuff too and I love your finds! ヅ

      Delete
  9. I enjoy going to thriftshops, too! :D My favorite find was an LBD that has glitters on the lower part. It was only P75.00!!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...