Our WONDERS! ッ

Monday, May 13, 2013

Untitled ≧◔◡◔≦

  Belated Happy Mother's Day
to all mothers out there! 乂⍲‿⍲乂

 My mom was out of town that's why I wasn't able
to spend "the special day" with her. ๏̯̃๏
So Robby and I went strolling at SM MOA mall. ^◡^
We played around while waiting
for the sun to set by the beach. (¬‿¬)
 Finally, the sun has set but not as beautiful
as we expected because it was really cloudy. ☁
 While strolling, we bumped into this mini race
of kids riding a rented 3-wheeled electric bikes.
It's very amusing to watch! hahaha!!! ◠‿◠
REALITY vs. FANTASY
 It's really amazing what PHOTOSHOP can do! (>‿◠)✌

After our excursion, we dined at Burger King.
Robby wanted to try their Angus Beef Burger
and as usual you don't get the same appearance
as it is pictured. But it does taste good though.
 I just Tasted Burger King's Hershey's Sunday Pie!
Yum!!!
 Outfit of the day!
 Yeah! It's the same oversized shirt I posted at our online store.
I was thinking of selling it but I changed my mind
when I remembered those skeleton leggings. ☠
What do you think?
Do they make a perfect pair?
I have been wanting to buy studded flat shoes
because I don't want to wear out
my skull sandals so finally I found these new babies.
Are they NAY or YAY??? (¬‿¬)


Adder Bite Ring: Bring Accs
Sunglasses: Fashionmoto Shop
Skull Shirt: Fashionmoto Shop
Leggings: Punk x Pretty


~~~> wReY ✯◡✯








28 comments:

  1. tagal ko nang di nagagawi sa moa ahh!
    haha lao ng promo sa intsura ee! ba talaga mga fast food!
    nice outfit by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pasyal ka ulit sa MOA Mecoy, marami na silang rides! ^◡^

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for the invitation Sara! ^◡^

      Delete
  3. wrey, yes they make a perfect pair, just like you and your robby! i think that sunset is gorgeous. i'm jealous. i want to be on the beach. i bet watching the kids race was fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw...! ♥ Thanks Teddi!
      If ever you visit the Philippines, don't forget to drop by Manila Bay to see that famous sunset yourself... ^◡^

      Delete
  4. Great celebration for you Wrey! And cool top you got there. Hot and cool! :)

    Come visit me again dear and check out my latest post and let me know what you think. I'd really appreciate it :)

    ★♡ Check out my New Fashion Outfit Post and Review (^_^) ♡★
    ♥♥ Learn to Love ❤ Again with Edressy ✻✻✻
    Product Review post as well for Simplydress.co. nz

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Mother's Day sa Mom mo Wrey at pati na rin kay Robby :)

    Glad you guys had fun sa pag tambay nyo sa MOA :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salamat Fiel! Belated Happy Mother's Day din sa mama mo...^◡^

      Delete
  6. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie! We'll check it out! ^◡^

      Delete
  7. Jealous of your overall outfit. Gusto ko din kase bilihin yan before sa shop mo.. Hahaha. Nice shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Don't worry Lin! I found another skull shirt for you.
      I will post it tomorrow... ^◡^

      Delete
  8. Thank you, amazing pictures ♥.♥

    Instagram: ferdallan
    http://www.leferblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures ! Your are very cute together ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou for your lovely comment,already following you!!
    Hope you can follow back!

    Moda della donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just followed back Umberto, thanks! ^◡^

      Delete
  11. Belated Happy Mother's Day sa I'm sure ay cool na cool mom mo :)

    Love your get up lalo na ang glasses mo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Same to your mother dear Zai! ^◡^

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...