Our WONDERS! ッ

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dreamy Skulltini (¬‿¬)

Can you give a round of applause as welcome
gesture to my new skull babies? hahaha!!!

It was on sale by S&H. 乂⍲‿⍲乂
I got it at a discounted price of Php1,000.00 (US$ 23.66)
They're inspired by Jeffrey Campbell Skulltini flats.
 These flats cost a jaw-dropping US$ 164.95 at Solestruck! Nay! ヅ
When you scrutinize them,
the skulls look more like C-3PO of Star Wars,
don't you agree? hahaha!!! ヅ
Good thing S&H has size 41 available.
Their size 40 was a bit small for me.
So watcha think about them?
On another note, I dropped by Bloggers United 5 Bazaar
at MOA last June 1, 2013.
This would be the second time I attended such event.
So there I went but I arrived 2 hours late.
I only found 2 used items which caught my fancy.
First item is the skull ring...
Second item is this cool top.
I will be showing you my outfit shots with this on my next post.
Lastly, here's one of my selfie pics while waiting on the line
in the above mentioned bazaar. ^◡^


Have a magnificent Monday everybody! ◠‿◠


Sunglasses: Fashionmoto Shop
Skull Bangle: Trendphile Manila


~~~> wReY ✯◡✯



25 comments:

  1. Your shoes are sooooo cool! It has been long since I visited your blog. Sorry about that but I'll frequently visit by now..
    <3
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Em! Your every visit is always appreciated. ヅ

      Delete
  2. from head to toe you filled with skulls literally haha
    you really like such stuff huh wonder why, i mean how
    does it started

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly? I couldn't remember it anymore Mecoy. Let me think about it! hahaha! ヅ

      Delete
  3. Hey,
    amazing shoes :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dear,
      thanks for your comment on my blog - yes, let's follow each other on Bloglovin. I followed you - follow me back :)
      Love
      Tabea

      http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

      Delete
  4. Lace and skulls go well together with you haha :)

    Ei, I'll write about your shop soon! Swamped with a lot lately >.< But I promise, soon dear!

    Been busy lately with my work lah~ Sorry I just visited again now.
    Missed reading your posts dear! (^_^)

    Anyway, hope you can join / support my ongoing giveaway from a new sponsor. Would really appreciate your support and participation! (^_^)

    Keep in touch dear!


    ★♡ New Fashion Post (^_^) ♡★
    Project Dress Code: Feature #1 Camille Co

    ★♡ Ongoing Giveaway (^_^) ♡★
    Favordeal Accessories Giveaway
    5 Winners! June 5-20, 2013! Join now!!!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Chai! We'll check your posts asap! ヅ

      Delete
  5. Not a big fan of skulls pero bagay ang leather at skulls sa iyo...

    Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Your shoes are rockin! And yes.. it does look like C3PO! hehehe BTW, I was there at Bloggers United 5 as part of the staff. I barely got any shopping done coz I was too busy taking photos for the BU IG. But shopping at BU is always fun! Anyway, I'm glad I stumbled at your blog. I find it very interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit Kai! Hope you drop by as often as possible. ヅ

      Delete
  7. This are really cool.I also love the design of this shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. coll and fashionable- I luv skulls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. skulls = wrey style! have you ever counted how many in your collection? i bet it's massive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't yet Teddi but I will someday! ヅ

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...