Our WONDERS! ッ

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Peek-a-boo! (¬‿¬)

QUICK POST:

It's been so long since my last OOTD
so here's a quickie for you guys. (>‿◠)✌

It was raining hard that day so I needed something
to keep me warm going to work &
I remembered this long sleeve shirt I found at a thrift shop
with my favorite print of course! ◠‿◠
I like the leatherette panels on the sleeves,
it's a lovely design, isn't it? ^◡^
 The leatherette panels on the sleeves
match the zippered leatherette cowl neckline.
The Adderbite Snake Ring is making an appearance again
with the not-so-new but a first-timer on my blog -
the YOLO rings! hehehe! ^◡^
And lastly, my studded Converse sneakers
to complete the look!

Special thanks to Carmela for taking the photos.


Have a magnificent Monday everybody! 乂⍲‿⍲乂


Skull Long Sleeve Shirt: Thrifted
Tattered Jeans: Hot Kiss
Converse Shoes: Thrifted
Adderbite Snake Ring: Bring Accs
YOLO Rings: Forever 21



~~~> wReY ✯◡✯

28 comments:

  1. Awsome sweatshirt
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhh, your wicked style. love it! I've missed it too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely style :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/09/basketball-caps-from-choies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking out my blog, I have followed on GFC and Bloglovin' and am waiting for you to do the same :) xx
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! followed... waiting for you to follow back.
    xx
    daniela
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya. Thank you for visiting my blog. Answering on your question I would love to follow you. I aready followed ya via GFC, blogloving, google + and I was trying to give ya like on the FB. I'm not sure how to do that.
    Now I'm waiting for your move


    Kisses from Ireland
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I'm following back! ^◡^

      Delete
  7. such a cool style, love the black! hope you will follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool talaga lagi ang kinalalabasan ng mga damit pag ikaw ang nagmo-mowdel Wrey ehehehe XD

    Nice skull-themed long sleeved shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Astig ng top, I thought it was cool, then I saw may leather panels and collar pa pala. Must be love at first sight when you saw it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it right Zai! It was love at 1st sight & I'm still in love with it! ^◡^

      Delete
  10. Hello dear,
    would you like to follow each other's blogs on facebook and bloglovin? Btw, love your blog's design, so chic!

    Best wishes,
    Gabriella
    http://gabriellawolf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am following you via facebook and bloglovin, now it is yyour turn:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabriella! Following back! ヅ

      Delete
  12. Great style ! Your new Converse are perfect ! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...