Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rock 'n Roll with Sony ٩(•̮̮̃-̃)۶

Hey Ya! ^◡^

Once again, please accept our apology for neglecting this blog
for these past weeks.
Busy schedule coupled with procrastination are to blame.

So to make up for it, here's a very looonnnggg post for you.
Just kidding! (¬‿¬)
Don't worry, it's only photo overload!
You might wonder what's the occasion about 'cause
I was all dolled up here.
Well, I was invited to the
in Berlin, Germany! ◠◡◠

I kid! I kid! hahaha!!!
How I wish I was there! (>‿◠)✌
 I actually attended our annual company party
last September 1 with a Rock 'n Roll theme
(last year's was Glitter and Glamour,
click here for the blog post about it) 
thus explains my getup.
Few of the 30+ photo booth shots for you. LOL! ヅ
Y'all know I'm a sucker for pictures! hahaha!
 I love these wacky moments of us! (◔◡◔)
With the cool peeps Carmela, Bianca & Joey
 Singing, ♫ Cause We are champions and
you’re gonna hear us ROAR! ♫
 They're just pretending they're dead serious girls! haha! ヅ
With Irish and Carmela who's also my make-up artist.
 Team mates/pals Bianca and Carmela.
 With the sexy Bianca and her skull cut-out top! ☠
 My OOTD shots.
Rock 'n Roll would be incomplete without
Skull accessories, Skeleton bracelet, Spiky shoes
and Leather pants! ☠ Oh, yeah!
 And the highlight of the night?
I won one of the two raffled Sony 42-inch Internet TVs!!!
Hooray!!!
I've been waiting for this moment for six years
and God answered my prayer.
THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD!
My TV was just delivered today!
I will set it up on Saturday!
So excited! ≧❂◡❂≦


Thank you for reading gals and guys! (✿◠‿◠)
#ThankfulThursday 


Dress Shirt: Thrifted
Semi-Leather Pants: Thrifted
Wedge Sneakers: Shoe Goddess
Skull Wrist Bag: Robby's Gift
Twin Skull Bangle: Robby's Gift
Alexander McQueen Skull Connector Ring: Bring Accs
Skeleton Armor Ring Bracelet: Ebay



~~~> wReY ✯◡✯

41 comments:

  1. it looks like you had an awesome night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll ,

    Thanks a for dropping by and for the lovely comment.. of course I would love to follow each other... I am following you on GFC and Bloglovin, Hope you follow back on both platforms...
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sweet
    Visit mine blog too and if you like we can follow each other
    http://thegirlsgallery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  5. the photobooth pictures looks like so much fun! I also love to dress up to themes and go for awesome dinner parties hehehe. (dont have much chance though.. :()

    yes lets follow each other! :)
    following you now on GFC.. waiting for you to follow mine too .. hehehe. :)

    xoxo, Joei
    BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photo booth section of any event is what I enjoy a lot! hahaha!

      Thanks Joei! Will follow back asap! ヅ

      Delete
    2. Hello!!! sorry about that! I thought I had followed but it didn't appear. made sure I followed now! haha. do follow me back too :)

      xoxo, Joei
      BLOG

      Delete
    3. Thanks for checking back Joei! I'm reciprocating now! ヅ

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, i am now following you on GFC (757) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy! Will follow you back asap! ヅ

      Delete
  7. oh wrey, i bet you are so fun to hang out with! you look gorgeous. i hadn't posted on my blog in awhile either. life gets busy. glad you got your tv. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lovely compliment Teddi, thank you! ヅ

      and thanks for the visit! ヅ

      Delete
  8. of course! I follow you. Now your turn, dear. Great blog and nice pictures. :) Fashion blog What is in the hat? KLIK!/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Reciprocating now Aleksandra! ヅ

      Delete
  9. great post! You've got a beautiful blog! would you love to follow each other? :) let me know on my blog! xoxo Cecilia http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like fun!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit! You're so cool! I like your shoes. May I know the brand?! Follow you already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lhen! ヅ

      Sorry I forgot the brand name but it's from Shoe Goddess, just click the link above to check their shoe collection. ヅ

      Delete
  12. thank you so much!! followed back! :)
    Keep in touch
    xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girl..you have a very pretty blog! great work to this post!

    wanna follow each other?
    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/2013/09/morocco-vacation.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angelique! I would love to! ヅ

      Delete
  14. aw, what a nice post!
    i like your blog a lot, enjoy reading it. what do you think about following each other? we could stay in touch though.
    check out my blog and let me know.
    have a wonderful day,
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Rotschopf! Of course, we can follow each other. ヅ

      Delete
  15. hey doll , thanks for dropping by and for the lovely comment...
    Off course I would love to follow each other on bloglovin too..
    i am following you Bloglovin already, hope you follow back soon ..
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pooja! I'm following back! ヅ

      Delete
  16. Really nice pictures!!

    I follow you now on GFC. It would be
    great if you follow me back! :D

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dasha! Checking your blog now. ヅ

      Delete
  17. Amazing pictures ! You are so cool ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...