Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Experience the movies Universal Studios Singapore ◠‿◠

Hello fashionistas & bikers! ◠‿◠

Here's the continuation of our Singapore photo diary. 

We got to spend our third day in...
you guessed it right...Universal Studios! Yahoo!!!


Oh yeah! We're here baby!
Of course,
we wanted to experience The Globe's steam effect!
The entrance archway. (♥♥,)
Love the colorful Merlion! 
Oh-em-gee! Tons of skullzzz! haha! ^◡^
Bumped by a vintage car photo- Robby's crazy idea! LOL!
We are part of the dinosaurs' family! hehehe! ^◡^
Can you spot the jet plane which crashed on the top of the tree?
How about the trapped skeleton? Is it cool or creepy? (¬‿¬)
Pharaoh and Pirate
Welcome to Hollywood!
Sylvester Stallone Star
Quirky tumblers!
Robby gave me the Bumble Bee one!
I would love to get Po too but I was afraid I'd run out of money.
I've asked my friend to buy it for me when she visits
Singapore next year! You will still be mine Po! haha!
Wowsa!
Transformers: The Ride was fantastic!
It's highly recommended!
You feel like you're in the movie itself!
I still can't get over it! Whew!
Ancient Egypt
The mummy main cast
These Pharaoh's soldiers were always in character - they
scared the hell out of us by aggressively startling us.
Far Far Away Kingdom
Can you tell what Robby was doing on the above photo?
Pinocchio
Our beloved animated character - Po!

You can tell that we couldn't get enough of Po! haha! ヅ
Charlie Chaplin complimented me on my comics-themed
cap and leggings! Yay! ヅ
Betty Boop slimmer version ヅ
She's so cool, she's the one directing this pose of us! LOL!
New York!
OOTD shots ◠◡◠


Thank you for reading gals & guys!
Wishing you all a fun Friday! ◠◡◠


Dress Shirt: Thrifted
Comics Leggings: Ebay
Alexander McQueen Jelly Sandals: Pink Boudoir
Comics Cap: Emoi
Sunglasses: Fashionmoto Shop
3D Bag: Emoi


P.S.

Please pray for the Philippines as we are hit by
Thank you so much!


~~~> wReY ✯◡✯


11 comments:

  1. Lovely pics, looks like u guys had lodes of fun.. :)
    I want to go to all these places now..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing experience ;)

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. alam ko kung ano iniisip mo nung makita mo yung mga skulls kong pwede mong iuwe no? hahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post ! So fun ! I want to discover this fabulous place ! You are so lucky ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, must be amazing there.

    Best wishes, minnja

    www.minnja.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping by to say Hi! and THANK YOU for being a part of my fruitful two years!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello ! I hope everything is all right for you ? Have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sis, sorry for the out-of-the-topic comment. I'm just letting you know that I got a new blog and I'll be deleting the old one soon. Would you mind to drop by and maybe follow each other again? Let me know. Keep in touch dear!

    http://missordonya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this issue, I have to say your content is in actuality helpful I also love the theme, its amazing!. I dont have that much time to read all your post at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great website.
    jeu amour

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like so much fun!! hopefully we can see all these places for ourselves one day

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...